1. Listen to Cast Members
2. If you’re a sexually-charged hormonal teenager, please refrain from making out in front of children and chipmunks
3. Listen to Cast Members
4. Watch your step
5. Don’t not listen to Cast Members
6. But basically listen to Cast Members and you’ll be fine
AND DONT TREAT THEM LIKE CRAP!
Toy Story Cosplay
Having a husband who loves being in the spotlight, how does Mrs. Incredible do it? They have to save the world!
"Fire Chief," an original Donald Duck strip by Hank Porter from Good Housekeeping magazine, 1940.
“Ladies don’t start fights, but they can finish them!”
Good luck to everyone that is applying.
Check out our Cast Member lists if you have a specific job question!
You know what I’d love to see?
- Disney gets the movie rights to Spider-Man.
- Through all promotions, trailers, and advertisements, the actor playing Spider-Man is never revealed.
- Then the movie comes out, and with baited breath, everyone waits to see who’s playing Peter Parker….
MOTHERFUCKING MILES MORALES.
THERE ARE SNAKES IN MY BOOT
This is glorious.
ooh, that’s tough. first you have to figure out what’s actually keeping you here. from what i can tell, you’re kinda waffling on even staying in florida/disney to begin with. if you want to transfer, absolutely go to casting and talk to them about transferring, they have a list of all of the roles. make sure you keep your points under five in six months and no more than one rep.
and i’m sure you’re beautiful, but there are more characters than just princesses, ya know.
Last I checked, CPs cannot transfer unless it’s a medical issue. But you can choose a new role if you extend or you can go to CP character auditions for an extension. Alternatively if you want to stay in Florida with Disney for real, see if you can get part-time in your location when your program ends and then transfer out when you get the chance.
Basically, if you want to switch roles, you’ll just have to wait until your program ends. If you self-term you’ll get put on a no-rehire list so don’t do that if you really love Disney.